A new, and great, set of new decorative and building blocks.
Styled Blocks 1.15.2, 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on increasing the decoration possibilities for those who enjoy building on Minecraft. With this mod installed we will be able to make a lot of new building and decoration blocks. All these new building blocks are grouped by style catalogues, so inside a wood style catalogue we will find all the new wood blocks that this mod allows us to manufacture.
This mod will allow us to create variants of slabs and stairs from materials that do not allow the manufacture of stairs and slabs. Although perhaps the most interesting part of this mod is the option to create new variants of building blocks from existing materials.
For example, by selecting wood, we can create many more wooden building blocks than there are by default. In the image below we can see these new variants of wooden blocks, although we can do the same with the other materials in the game.
How to install Styled Blocks Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Carrots Library 1.15.2 or Carrots Library 1.14.4
- Download Styled Blocks Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Carrots Library” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can use new decorative blocks in our constructions!