Customized how and where altered state effects appear.
Stylish Effects 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that completely modifies the way altered state effects are displayed by default in Minecraft. Players will be able to customize where and how the status effects are displayed through a bunch of available options.
The customization of the information displayed on screen can be modified through the use of widgets, we will be able to define on which side of the screen the information should appear, the colors of the text, the position on screen, as well as the number of rows and columns we want to use, among other options.
How to install Stylish Effects Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Puzzles Lib
- Download Stylish Effects Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Puzzles Lib” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Enjoy a review on status effects and customize the information!