We can now display our Minecraft swords in displays again.
Sword Pedestal 1.4.7 adds a new craftable block that we can use to place our swords in a much more epic way than inside a wooden frame. This pedestal will emit a light beam that will be configurable through a customization menu, which will be activated when we right-click on the pedestal, while crouching.
The aspects that we can configure are related to an aesthetic issue, if we want the light beam of one or another color, the position of our sword once placed or if we want it to have a rotating movement when it is placed, among others.
How to install Sword Pedestal Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GoluiUtils
- Download Sword Pedestal Mod
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste . jar files in minecraft Forge API
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the downloaded file GoluiUtils within .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file, also inside the folder “mods”.
- Here we go!