New, modular, object processing system.
Tetra 1.16.5, 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that focuses on adding the possibility of manufacturing new character equipment items. This new item making system is modular and will allow us to make a good amount, and variety, of new types of weapons, tools and character equipment items, such as a tool belt, among many other things.
This new item elaboration system will allow us to add modules to our weapons, tools and items, thus improving their performance. Depending on which material or item modules we install, we will improve certain item functions. On the contrary, each module will have a negative part, so we will improve a function or skill, but we will decrease another one.
How to install Tetra Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download mGui 1.16.5, mGui 1.15.2 or mGui 1.14.4
- Download Tetra Mod
- Double-click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “mGui” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to make new modular objects!