It’s time to explore a new progression system in Minecraft.
The Gems Project 1.19.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that aims to improve Minecraft’s progression system, adding new levels to various game mechanics. This level system is related to new mineral resources, more specifically precious gems such as topaz, sapphire, onyx and ruby.
Another way to modify the progression is by reducing the efficiency of some items, increasing it in others or creating new items. For example, the wooden shield, bow and crossbow will be nerfed, but we will be able to make shields, bows and crossbows from iron, gold, diamond, netherite, ruby, sapphire and topaz.
Beyond protection items and weapons, the mod will also allow us to craft various jewelry items. These beads will offer us bonuses in various character stats, skills and special effects. These jewels will take damage just like the rest of the character’s equipment.
How to install The Gems Project Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Curios API
- Download The Gems Project Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Curios API” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can already experience the new progression system proposed by this mod!