Biomes, structures, creatures, blocks and to make Minecraft more exciting and challenging.
The Graveyard 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will be responsible for generating new creepy biomes, structures, new creatures, building blocks and various objects. The idea behind all this new content is to make Minecraft a more challenging and exciting game.
These are the new structures we will find with this mod installed. Haunted House, Small Grave, Small Graveyard, Medium Graveyard, Mushroom Grave, Memorial Birch Tree and Large Graveyard. While the new creatures are Skeleton Creeper, Acolyte, Reaper and Ghoul.
How to install The Graveyard Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download The Graveyard Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Let’s see what this new mod has in store for us!