As scientists, it is time to explore an abandoned house.
The Hauntpuzzled House 1.16 is a map that will put us in the shoes of Eriot, a scientist who received an invitation to visit a house far from the city, which is apparently abandoned. Without knowing very well what we should do in this place, we will have to help Eriot to understand why we have been called.
Our goal will be to explore this strange mansion, going through corridors and rooms, finding hidden rooms that we can only access by solving certain puzzles. The exploration of the mansion will give us clues about the purpose of our visit to this place.
Although it is not mandatory, nor necessary, to complete the map, if we manage to collect the 256 frames with objects, an extra level will be unlocked. And if we manage to defeat the three hidden creatures we will get another bonus.
How to install The Hauntpuzzled House Map for Minecraft?
- Download The Hauntpuzzled House Map
- Open the .minecraft/saves folder
- Unzip the downloaded map file.
- Paste the downloaded map into the “saves” folder.
- We can now look for explanations as to why we have been invited to this abandoned house!