New update for the mod that allows us to play “the hunger games” in single player.
The Hunger Games 1.6.2 offers the possibility to boot games on automatic sands, where we survive fighting other NPC’s controlled by the mod.
The operation is basically the same as the Hunger Games servers, but singleplayer games, where you must gather resources to be getting ready to face each other and raise yourself as a survivor or winner.
How to install The Hunger Games Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Modloader
- Download The Hunger Games Mod
- Open the file .minecraft / versions /
- Copy and paste the folder “1.6.2″ with another name, for example: “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML” and rename .jar & .json files to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML.json” with notepad, and rename the “id” of “1.6.2″ to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open file “1.6.2ML.jar” and paste the contents of Modloader file.
- Paste de contents of mod downloaded file into “1.6.2ML.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.