Content expansion for the Minecraftian oceans.
The Ocean Expansion 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that, as its name suggests, focuses on expanding the content of the Minecraft oceans. Therefore, with this mod installed, we can mainly enjoy new aquatic creatures, new building blocks and various objects.
As of today the mod adds the following creatures: Sunken, Sunken Golems, Sea Mages, Sea Butterflies, Ocean Spiders, Mergons and various types of Drowned. For example, in the upper image of this publication we can see the Drowned Warrior, while in the lower image we can see the Sea Mage.
How to install The Ocean Expansion Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Iron Rod API 1.16.5 (only for Minecraft version 1.16.5).
- Download The Ocean Expansion Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Iron Rod API” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now explore the oceans in search of new surprises!