If you would like to live the real year stations in Minecraft here is a perfect mod for the new version, and you’re lucky because this is a very carefully mod that takes lots of details into account.
The Seasons Mod 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 makes the time go by the stations every 7 days of the game, in addition, modifies the percentage of hours day and night according to the season in which we find ourselves.
Although, it goes beyond of an aesthetic and functional changes of the weather, and the seasons will influence your character, for exampl,e in winter, it’s better to dress warmly leather armor, while in summer it’s advisable to look for shadows and be careful to find deserts, because you’ll be harmed by high temperatures in these areas.
How to install The Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2 and 1.6.4
- Download WPML 1.6.2 or WPML 1.6.4.
- Download The Seasons Mod 1.6.4
- Double click to the Forge downloaded file to run the installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste “WPML” the downloaded file into .minecraft/mods folder.
- Stations and their effects in Minecraft!