Power generation and automation of resource, liquid and fluid processing.
Thermal Expansion 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that adds several types of elements that will allow players to generate Redstone Flux energy. This energy, along with all kinds of devices and systems, will allow us to automate resource processing tasks.
This energy can be used to run various types of devices, machines and dynamos. For example, we will be able to manufacture various types of ovens, pulverizers, sawmills, infusers, accumulators, meters, dynamos and power generators, tanks for liquids and fluids.
We will also be able to manufacture safes, portfolios, capacitors, coils, funnels, reservoirs, converters, catalysts, ducts, limiters, cooling systems, extraction, calibration, plugs, manifolds and much more.
How to install Thermal Expansion Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Thermal Foundation 1.19.2, Thermal Foundation 1.18.2, Thermal Foundation 1.16.5, Thermal Foundation 1.15.2, Thermal Foundation 1.12.2, Thermal Foundation 1.11.2, Thermal Foundation 1.10.2 o Thermal Foundation 1.7.10
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Thermal Foundation” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod, inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- We can now enjoy the thermal expansion offered by this mod!