If you want an elevator in Minecraft, and you don’t want to complicate your life, check out this mod.
Thut’s Elevators 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on offering players a quick and easy way to create elevators, without having to make weird inventions that often do not work properly. With this mod installed, creating elevators with button panels will be the easiest thing in the world.
The system works by means of two basic elements, the button panel of the elevator and the base of the elevator. These two elements must be linked together so that when you press a button on the button panel the elevator base moves to that location.
If you are concerned about the number of floors up to where the elevator can reach calm, because you can create buildings with sixty-four floors high, because that is the maximum number of buttons that can exist within the button panel of the elevator.
The buttons of the button panel can have several colors. When a button is yellow or orange it indicates that that floor is the destination of the elevator. When the button is blue it indicates the floor where the elevator is. The green color indicates which floor we are on.
How to install Thut’s Elevators Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download ThutCore 1.19.2, ThutCore 1.18.2, ThutCore 1.18.1, ThutCore 1.16.5, ThutCore 1.15.2, ThutCore 1.14.4, ThutCore 1.12.2, ThutCore 1.11.2, ThutCore 1.10.2, ThutCore 1.9.4 or ThutCore 1.8.9
- Download Thut’s Elevators Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “ThutCore” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- You can now install efficient elevators in your buildings or homes!