Smelt minerals, create molds and customize weapons, tools and armor pieces.
Tinkers Construct 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that offers the possibility of customizing the manufacture of equipment for our character by smelting mineral resources and making molds for each of the pieces that make up a sword, an axe or any other character equipment item.
This process of customizing weapons, tools and armor pieces will allow us to craft more efficient, durable and powerful character equipment than the default. Although the manufacture of these variants will also be more costly and laborious.
The process consists of building a smelting station, like the one we can see in the image below, to smelt mineral resources and obtain mineral fluids. These fluids can be placed in specific molds, where once cooled they will give rise to a piece of weapon, tool or armor.
Once all the parts needed to make a specific object have been manufactured, we can combine them in a new crafting table called “Part Builder”, which will allow us to combine the parts to create the object in question, whether it is a breastplate, pants, helmet, sword, breastplate, axe, etcetera.
How to install Tinkers Construct Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Mantle 1.18.2, Mantle 1.18.1, Mantle 1.16.5, Mantle 1.12.2, Mantle 1.11.2, Mantle 1.10.2, Mantle 1.9.4, Mantle 1.8.9 or Mantle 1.7.10
- Download Tinkers Construct Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “Mantle” downloaded file into .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Installation complete! Start crafting now!