You know why there are baby zombies and no baby skeletons? Well, neither do we.
Tiny Skeletons 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to enjoy the company of miniature versions of the various variants of skeletons that exist in Minecraft. That is to say, we will find skeleton babies, Strays babies and Wither skeleton babies.
The appearance of these miniature versions are based on the adult versions, although their behavior will be unique. The generation conditions of the babies is the same as that of the adults, only 5% more likely than the adult versions.
Despite their size, baby skeletons are skilled in combat and very fast with both bow and sword. Strays babies will use snowballs as throwing weapons. While Wither skeleton babies will try to escape so that you don’t steal their skull, which they will drop when they die.
How to install Tiny Skeletons Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Puzzles Lib
- Download Tiny Skeletons Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Puzzles Lib” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can already find skeleton babies around the world!