Descent bars, like those of the firemen.
To the Bat Poles 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 offer us the possibility of using an existing element in the game, such as the iron bars, to create a new functional element, the descent bars. If we stack an iron bar on top of another iron bar we will be creating a drop bar.
These descent bars are the typical metal bars of the movies where firefighters descend when they receive an emergency call. Applied to our Minecraft worlds, these bars will allow us to descend comfortably and quickly.
The operation of these bars is as simple as throwing our character on the descent bar. We won’t even have to press down to descend by the descent bar. In the following video we can see an example of how it works.
How to install To the Bat Poles Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download ForgeEndertech
- Download To the Bat Poles Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “ForgeEnderTech” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- ¡Es hora de descender por las barras de descenso!