You can now trade with villagers remotely.
Trading Table 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will avoid having the villagers next to us to be able to trade with them. The idea is that we can get to a village, place a Trading Table on the ground and start trading with the villagers without having to lock them up or do strange things.
With this mod installed we will be able to make a block called “Trading Table”, which will allow us to trade with the villagers remotely, although there is a limit. After placing this block on the ground, villagers will be detected 64 blocks away and we will be able to trade with them.
After opening the Trading Table GUI we will see a list of villagers that we can select. The list shows the villager’s profession, health and level, among other things. The process of making the Trading Table consists of placing an Ender’s pearl in the center of a crafting table and surrounding it with wooden slabs.
How to install Trading Table Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Satako Library 1.19.2, Satako Library 1.18.2 or Satako Library 1.16.5
- Download Trading Table Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Satako Library” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now trade with villagers remotely!