Maybe all you need is a tank. Or two.
Trajan’s Tanks 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that offers us the possibility to build nothing more and nothing less than several models of combat tanks, all of them based on real tanks. Although we can not only make tanks, we can also create and use anti-tank artillery.
To be able to shoot with the tanks we will first have to manufacture tank shells and equip them to the tank. Similarly, we will only be able to shoot with anti-tank artillery if we manufacture anti-tank artillery shells.
By default, the tank can be controlled by using the “W”, “A”, “S”, “D” keys. While to fire projectiles we will have to press the “G” key. These are some of the tanks and anti-tank artillery that the mod offers, Panzer 2, Tiger, T-34, PAK-40, Cruiser MK1, etc.
How to install Trajan’s Tanks Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Trajan’s Core 1.19.2, Trajan’s Core 1.19.1, Trajan’s Core 1.19 or Trajan’s Core 1.18.2 (only for these versions of Minecraft).
- Download Trajan’s Tanks Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” and “Trajan’s Core” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to face the Creepers on equal terms!