Throw those objects you don’t need to the trash, directly from the inventory of your character.
TrashSlot Mod 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is one of those simple mods, but effective, which can come in handy in some advanced games where we have a lot of objects and blocks that can be considered little valuable, or just plain junk.
The mod adds a simple slot in the inventory of our character. This slot has a picture of a trash can, and that its function is precisely this, to launch and destroy objects or blocks that not want for anything.
How to install TrashSlot Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm (only for versions higher than Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download TrashSlot Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Balm” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- A trash slot in your character inventory!