You can now remove any block or object that you don’t want to have in your inventory.
TrashSlot 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that only adds an extra box to our character’s inventory. This box has an icon of a trash can, and that is the functionality offered by this mod, permanently delete any block or object that we have in the inventory of our character and we do not want to keep. This function will save us from having to make inventions to remove blocks and objects with lava holes and the like.
In addition, the mod adds some interesting shortcodes and block and object removal functions. For example, if we select an item from the inventory and press the “Delete” key it will be removed directly. If we have several of the same items scattered around the inventory, and we want to remove them, we will select one of them and press “Shift + Del” to remove them permanently.
How to install TrashSlot Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm (only for versions higher than Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download TrashSlot Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Balm” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- A trash slot in your character inventory!