Getting wood and mushrooms has never been so fast and convenient.
Tree Harvester 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to harvest quickly and comfortably any tree in the game, either from the Overworld, the Nether or the End, and any type of giant mushroom. In both cases it will be enough to cut down a block to get the whole tree or mushroom.
When felling a tree, in addition, the leaves of the trees will be quickly removed, so beyond getting blocks of wood, we will also get apples, cuttings and wooden sticks. All this by cutting a single block of wood from the tree.
An important detail, and that not all mods of this type take into account, is that the mod is able to determine what is a tree and what is not. This will allow us to cut down blocks of wood from our house without destroying it.
How to install Tree Harvester Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Collective
- Download Tree Harvester Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Collective” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Now we can get wood and mushrooms comfortably, safely and quickly!