It’s time to face new types of hostile creatures.
Undead Unleashed 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that aims to expand the amount, and variety, of hostile creatures, including the undead, as well as add a darker atmosphere in Minecraft. All this while maintaining the original style and feel of Minecraft.
These are some of the new entities that we will be able to find during our adventures. Flamebreather. Haunter. Wraith and Frenzied Knight. These creatures have several objects associated with their death that, in some cases, will even help us to develop other interesting objects.
It is possible that some things in this mod may be familiar to you if you have played Undead Expansion Mod, since this mod is a continuation of that mod, which is currently abandoned by its creator. Although it is not mandatory to play this mod, its creator recommends combining this mod with Better Combat Mod.
How to install Undead Unleashed Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Undead Unleashed Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Protect your entry buildings, to mobs and other players!