New generation of terrain, inhabited by more than a dozen new animals.
Untamed Wilds 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that aims to encourage exploration of the world through two major elements, through a new generation of terrain and by adding a good amount of new animals, based on real animals.
With this mod installed, a multitude of animal species will be generated in a natural way, which will be dynamically assigned to each biome. Players will be able to transport these animals with their hands, if they are small, and by using cages, if they are large animals.
At the moment the mod is focused on generating a total of sixteen animals. These animals are: Aardvark, hippopotamus, bear, rhinoceros, big cat, horse mackerel, giant clam, sunfish, ball fish, arawana, shark, tarantula, snake, turtles, trionychids and giant salamanders.
How to install Untamed Wilds Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Citadel
- Download Untamed Wilds Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded “Citadel” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can go out and explore the world and discover new animals!