Raise ducks and tame an army of geese.
Untitled Duck 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will take care of adding two new creatures, from the bird genre, to our Minecraft worlds. These two new animals are ducks and geese. Both animals will be randomly generated in the world, they can be bred and in the case of geese, even domesticated.
Ducks will provide us with feathers and eggs like chickens. They can be bred by giving seeds to two adult ducks. They like to swim in the water, dip their heads and preen often. Another of their passions is dancing, so if there is music nearby they will bring out their dancing side.
Geese are also bred with seeds and tamed with seaweed. Once tamed we can order them to sit or follow us, we can give them weapons, they will attack with us and defend us from enemies. The geese will chase away the Illagers, just as the cats chase away the Creepers.
How to install Untitled Duck Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Untitled Duck Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can already find ducks and geese during our adventures!