Find fossils, extract DNA, hatch eggs and generate prehistoric plants and animals.
Unusual Prehistory 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that allows us to bring prehistoric plants and animals back to life. The process consists of finding fossil remains from which to obtain DNA remains. This DNA will be treated by the players to obtain eggs that can be incubated.
At this moment the mod adds the following creatures. Brachiosaurus. Anurognathus. Encrusted. Majungasaurus. Ammonite. Tyrannosaurus Rex. Stethacanthus. Pachycephalosaurus. Beelzebufo. Eryon. Dunkleosteus. Cotylorhynchus. Scaumencia. Triceratops and Velociraptor.
How to install Unusual Prehistory Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Unusual Prehistory Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now get fossils, extract DNA and hatch eggs!