If the default rails are not enough for you, take a look at this mod.
Useful Railroads 1.19.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that allows us to make new variants of rails, or tracks, for our railway systems in Minecraft. At the moment the mod allows us to make a high-speed rail, a teleport rail and a steering rail. Let’s see what they offer us.
The high-speed rail is capable of transporting a wagon at 100 blocks per second. The teleport rail will make the trolley appear on the other teleport rail that we have defined when the trolley touches this rail. While the direction rail allows us to define the direction of travel.
How to install Useful Railroads Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download U Team Core
- Download Useful Railroads Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “U Team Core” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Three new rails that will offer us great versatility in our railway systems!