Expand your world’s buildings with new dungeons and abandoned buildings.
Valhelsia Structures 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 focuses on adding new structures to Minecraft’s terrain generation, from abandoned buildings to dungeons. As for abandoned buildings, we will be able to find several types of houses, castles and towers, among others. Both in the case of dungeons and in the case of abandoned buildings, exploring their ruins or interior areas will allow us to find some rewards.
In these moments in the structures we will be able to find some rewards. In addition to giving a little life to our worlds, in the future these structures may contain new hostile creatures and bosses. In the following image, and in the following video, we can see some of the new structures that we will find in the world.
How to install Valhelsia Structures Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Valhelsia Core 1.19.2, Valhelsia Core 1.18.2, Valhelsia Core 1.18.1, Valhelsia Core 1.17.1 or Valhelsia Core 1.16.5
- Download Valhelsia Structures Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Valhelsia Core” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- It’s time to go out and explore the new structures generated by this mod!