Excavating large areas of land will be much faster and easier.
Vanilla Excavators 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that offers us the possibility of making a new set of shovels, with which we can excavate large areas of land in a much more comfortable, fast and easy way than with the default shovels in Minecraft.
These new shovels will allow us to excavate areas of 3×3 blocks in one go, so we will be able to extract up to nine blocks at a time. Whereas with a default shovel we can only dig individual blocks, that is, areas of 1×1 blocks.
If in addition to digging large areas of land, you are also interested in being able to chop up areas of 3×3 blocks in one run, take a look at Vanilla Hammers. Both mods are developed by the same modder, so they work well together.
How to install Vanilla Excavators Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download MoreVanillaLib 1.18.2, MoreVanillaLib 1.18.1, MoreVanillaLib 1.17.1, MoreVanillaLib 1.16.5 or MoreVanillaLib 1.15.2
- Download Vanilla Excavators Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “MoreVanillaLib” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now dig large areas of land with less effort!