You can now chop up 3×3 areas with the hammers offered by this mod.
Vanilla Hammers 1.15.2 is a mod that offers us the possibility of making a new type of tool, especially useful for tasks of extraction of mineral resources, as well as emptying large areas of hard materials, such as stone. We are talking about a hammer, which can be manufactured from several predetermined Minecraft materials.
These hammers will allow us to chop in the same way we would do it with a pick, only the pick allows us to chop a single block and the hammer will allow us to chop an area of 3×3 blocks. Therefore, the hammers will allow us to cut larger areas in less time and more comfortably than with a pick.
How to install Vanilla Hammers Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download MoreVanillaLib
- Download Vanilla Hammers Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “MoreVanillaLib” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to mine with hammers of various materials!