It’s time to use hammers instead of pickaxes.
Vanilla Hammers 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to make an alternative to the classic Minecraft pickaxe. With this mod installed we will be able to make hammers of various materials that will allow us to mine areas of land much faster and more comfortably than with a simple pickaxe.
These hammers will allow us to mine areas of 3×3 blocks at once, while with a pickaxe we can only mine areas of 1×1 blocks. That is, with a default pick we can only mine one block at a time, while with these hammers we will mine nine blocks at a time.
These hammers can not only be manufactured with mineral resources, we can also use other materials. In total we will be able to make up to nineteen hammer variants. For example, hammers made of wood, stone, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, Slime, prismarine, quartz, redstone, lapis lazuli and obsidian, among others.
If the idea of chopping large areas of land seems interesting to you, you will probably also find it interesting to dig large areas of land with the Vanilla Excavators Mod.
How to install Vanilla Hammers Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download MoreVanillaLib 1.18.2, MoreVanillaLib 1.18.1, MoreVanillaLib 1.17.1, MoreVanillaLib 1.16.5 or MoreVanillaLib 1.15.2
- Download Vanilla Hammers Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “MoreVanillaLib” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to mine with hammers of various materials!