We continue with another mod for Minecraft, in this case a fairly simple mod that can be quite useful to find villages.
Village Info Mod 1.10.2 and 1.9 adds some more information that appears when you press “F3”. This information is regarding settlements of villagers nearby. The information offered by this mod is:
- Search for people: The mod looks nearby villages, when are more than 64 blocks away, this line announces “Distant village found” while when we are less than 64 blocks far will announce “Inside village”.
- Town center: Just will show the center point of the town.
- Villagers: Indicates the number of villagers who are currently in that town
- Golems: Show the number of golems that exist in that town. If we are near the point where they spawn, golems will see a new line in this section.
- Homes: Appears the number of houses that have the people, when there are more than 21, numbers will be green, indicating that the town can spawn golems. Below 21 houses numbers won’t appear and they will be red.
How to install Village Info Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Village Info Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Find ugly neighbors faster!