We can now identify villagers by their own name.
Villager Names 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on generating real names for villagers. The mod has a database of over 5,000 real names from around the world, which will be given to each of the villagers that are generated in the game.
A villager’s name does not appear above their head without looking directly at it. The only way to see a villager’s name is to point to it with the mouse crosshairs, that is, by looking directly at it. We will also be able to see the name of a villager by opening his trade interface, as we can see in the following image.
The fact that the villagers have a name can be very interesting to remember those villagers who have interesting exchanges, as it will be enough to remember their name. This will prevent us from opening the inventories of all the villagers we have until we find the one who offered the trade we were looking for.
How to install Villager Names Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Collective
- Download Villager Names Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Collective” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We already have villagers with real names!