Water Shader Mod 1.6.2 is a mod that turns the Minecraft water into a more realistic element, and reflecting the environment, with the reflected the silhouettes of the trees nearby.
This is a mod that stopped updating by its author, so another modder has put to work to update this mod to new and current Minecraft version 1.5.2.
How to install Water Shader Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Water Shader Mod
- Open the file .minecraft / versions /
- Copy and paste the folder “1.6.2″ with another name, for example: “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla” and rename .jar & .json files to “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla.json” with notepad, and rename the “id” of “1.6.2″ to “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open file “1.6.2Vanilla.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded mod.
- Paste the “shader” folder of the downloaded mod, into .minecraft folder.
- Paste the other files “.class” into “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Delete META-INF folder.