Teleportation and points of interest by means of stone structures.
Waystones 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to save points of interest on the map, creating stone structures anywhere in the world. The creation of these stone structures will create a point of interest, to which we will be able to name it. Once the point of interest is named, we will be able to teleport to it, or from it to any other point of interest we have created.
Making use of these teleportation structures does not have any cost of experience or resources. Although it does have a limitation, and that is that after using the teleportation functionality we will have to wait a certain amount of time to be able to teleport to another point. This limitation does not affect the point of interest, so any other player can use it, it only affects the player.
How to install Waystones Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm (only for versions higher than Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download Waystones Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Balm” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now create points of interest and teleport the character between them!