Bored of the quiet atmosphere of Minecraft? Want a few tornadoes?
Weather, Storms & Tornadoes 1.12.2, 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 will encourage your placid days in Minecraft. The mod basically adds intense storms, hurricanes and tornadoes that have 5 levels of intensity. These phenomena appear in such storms peak and will pull up ground blocks and spread them around.
We can also be a bit cautious by crafting a sensor and an alarm or siren that will warn us of the approach of a tornado so we can react in time.
How to install Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download CoroUtil 1.12.2, CoroUtil 1.11.2 or CoroUtil 1.10.2
- Download Weather and Tornadoes Mod
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “CoroUtil” downloaded file into .minecraft/mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Storms, tornadoes and hurricanes in Minecraft!