We continue with another set of textures for the current version of Minecraft
Wolfhound 1.15, 1.14 and 1.12 is a texture pack that under a resolution of 64x, will give to your Minecraft worlds strong colors and textures that will add a dark and gloomly touch to the buildings in general. Although it also contains textures with something more cheerful and soft tones, these are rather few.
How to install Wolfhound Texture Pack for Minecraft?
- Download Optifine
- Download Wolfhound Texture Pack
- Open the folder .minecraft / resourcepacks.
- Paste the .xip file inside the folder “resourcepacks”.
- Open MC Patcher and press “Patch”.
- Textures mainly with strong and dark colors!