Instant logistic systems, with filtering system and priorities.
XNet 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5, 1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture objects designed to facilitate logistics in Minecraft, allowing us to create systems capable of transferring data, energy, liquids, fluids, blocks and objects instantly between blocks that have their own inventories. In addition, we will be able to establish filters to determine what should be transported and what should not, as well as to establish priorities when transferring any element.
To be able to do this, the mod will allow us to manufacture pipes or cables to connect inventories, as well as controllers that will allow us to manage the logistic systems that we have created. Each of these cables, or pipes, have a maximum range of 12000 blocks, so within this range we will be able to transfer all kinds of elements without any delay.
How to install XNet Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download McJtyLib 1.19.2, McJtyLib 1.19.1, McJtyLib 1.19, McJtyLib 1.18.2, McJtyLib 1.18.1, McJtyLib 1.16.5, McJtyLib 1.15.2, McJtyLib 1.14.4, McJtyLib 1.12.2, McJtyLib 1.11.2 or McJtyLib 1.10.2
- Download RFTools Base 1.19.2, RFTools Base 1.19.1, RFTools Base 1.19, RFTools Base 1.18.2, RFTools Base 1.18.1, RFTools Base 1.16.5, RFTools Base 1.15.2 or RFTools Base 1.14.4
- Download XNet Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “McJtyLib” and “RFTools Base” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to create instant and autonomous logistics systems!