Much more interesting desert temples.
Yung’s Better Desert Temples 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that puts the focus on improving the main structure of the desert biome, the desert temples. With this mod installed these temples will be redesigned to make them much more interesting for explorers.
When players enter a desert they will find that even the outward appearance of the temples has changed. If we go inside we can find puzzles, traps and parkour challenges, as well as new chests with more interesting loot.
Beyond the aforementioned, it is worth noting that with this mod installed the desert temples will be able to contain a new boss, the Pharaoh. Check out the video to see live some of the new features we have discussed.
How to install Yung’s Better Desert Temples Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Yung’s API
- Download Yung’s Better Desert Temples Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Yung’s API” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Let this new exploration adventure begin!