Natural generation of bridges around the world.
Yung’s Bridges 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will add a new structure to Minecraft terrain generation, the bridges. We are not talking about pre-designed constructions that we place wherever we players want, we are talking about bridges that will be generated naturally around the world.
At the moment the mod adds a total of fifteen variants of bridge. In addition, each of these types will have several variants depending on the biome in which the bridge is generated. In the following image, as well as in the following video, we can see some examples of these new bridges.
How to install Yung’s Bridges Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Yung’s API
- Download Yung’s Bridges Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Yung’s API” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can already find bridges during our explorations!