Zombie horses with, from time to time, zombie riders.
Zombie Horse Spawn 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that adds a new entity, or rather two entities, to the natural generation of creatures. With this mod installed, in addition to skeletons and Creepers, among other creatures, we will be able to find zombie horses, and perhaps mounted by a zombie.
Zombie horses already exist within the game, however they are not generated naturally. The only way to generate zombie horses is by using commands or creative mode eggs. Furthermore, these horses are a single entity, while the mod adds a zombie as a rider.
If in addition to zombie horses you want skeleton horses to be generated, you can download the Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod, which is by the same author.
How to install Zombie Horse Spawn Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Collective 1.18.2, Collective 1.17.1, Collective 1.16.5, Collective 1.15.2, Collective 1.14.4 or Collective 1.12.2
- Download Zombie Horse Spawn Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Collective” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Natural generation of zombie horses!